Azure voice keeps dropping out

I get this constantly as well - and that’s with 1GB fiber internet (and low latency, great wifi coverage (PC is literally 6 ft from the access point), etc.) US-East, and it’s been going on for at least a couple of days.

For some reason think back to the old narrator library from the C= Amiga… So bad that I turn down the volume of the sim to 0.

1 Like

Same here, it’s terrible and annoying.

1 Like

Same problem here lately (1-2 weeks). And ATC even drops out sometimes sound and text-vice. Copilot luckily does the job communicating with it on automatic, even if the sound and text from ATC is complitely gone. Happens suddenly in mid-flight.

It’s been less frequent for me the last week or so. Still happens occasionally, but not every single flight like it did after SU5.

Never had any problems directly after SU5 but the past 3 days it’s dropped out on me about 5 times.

Before this topic closes: I still have the same problem continously with the current SU6. Sometimes it somehow reconnects before landing.

Same here. Something is wrong with the servers.

Did all or 3 short flights this past weekend. Azure Voice dropped on all 3 of them, cutting over to local TTS voices either on departure taxi or shortly after takeoff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.