Azurpoly Fouga CM.170 Magister CTD

Edit: I found the cause of the crash. If you try to use the google maps replacement program (MSFS2020 Map Enhancement for Microsoft Flight Simulator | MSFS) it will crash MSFS every time if this aircraft is installed. There is nothing wrong with the aircraft and it loads fine when the google maps program is not running.

Noticed this was in the marketplace today. Purchased it and its crashing my sim every time I try to start a flight regardless of what aircraft I’m trying to fly.

Does anyone know if they intend to release outside of the Marketplace, or at they a Marketplace excusive dev?

Well, their BD5 is available at simMarket… so I am a little surprised that it popped up at the marketplace first.

1 Like

@alpha670 Just out of curiosity are you using DirectX 12? I know that crashes the sim with quite a few planes including Carenado aircraft.

I’m using DirectX 11

Hello @alpha670,

Please contact us from our website or by email and we will be glad to help you.

We did extensive testing on pre-release versions and no CTD has been spotted by the several testers.

Kind regards,
AzurPoly

3 Likes

probably another addon which is incompatible.
the more addons we are getting the more chance of this happening.

Thanks I just sent a message!

Will this be available on Simmarket?

We plan to sell it on alternative platforms, however we cannot announce any date yet.

1 Like

Great, I’ll keep an eye out for it outside of the Marketplace.

2 Likes

Did you end up finding a solution to this? having the exact same problem, just bought it on sale :frowning:

1 Like

Wasn’t the google earth mod, it was the mod for the Super Hornet on flightsim.to that was causing the crashes.

2 Likes

Thanks for getting back so quickly, didn’t seem to be the solution for me. I’ve contacted them via email.

Hi people has anyone else found the issues of this plane crashing upon start up from main world airport choice i downloaded this plane from marketplace yesterday and it just crashes the sim to desktop even choosing another plane crashes but if i uninstall the plane all good thanks

Yes I have exactly the same issue which I flagged up on the forum a couple of days ago. I had to remove the plane in the end which stopped the CTDs, not sure who this should be reported to?

1 Like

hi ive just now sorted it i put all my scenery and planes from community folder into new desktop folder just to see if the folders in there was a problem and yes the dr400 plane was the issue so ive taken that out but all in all now all good do the same as ive done matey and check