Back to FSX after this patch

Pilot, Are you a seasoned veteran like myself? I do hope so. The point im making is, like i said before, getting on FS2020 , for me anyway, is not about vfr flying . I chose to get this SIM to improve my Instrument flying. Its hard to load up and start a flight to have either the airplane shut down, Navigation incomplete or not working, STARS not available…or what about CTD. The most frustrating thing about this SIM is not being able to complete a flight.
No i didnt do a survey, however the posts ive read in this forum shows me that there are several that are on the same page with me.

1 Like

i make a similar post [im tired im not a tester…] and went to garbage but its ok for me …they explained to me that my post dont help to the comunity and to the update of this game…maybe they also have right…but i give them only 1 month before uninstall this game.i want to add that for this sim i buy a new pc because i was sure it was a fantastic sim…1 more month …or to be more right 2 more new patches…

Dont feel alone my brother, I also got a whole complete system just for this. SO for those who have nothing good to say , about us needing to upgrade, maybe they should ask a question first. as i mentioned before, it seems that if an individual critiques something he spent his/her hard earned money on, we are either a troll or should just be like sheep and suffer in silence. Truth be told, If there wasnt so many bugs in MSFS, there wouldnt be so many posts, not only here, but the several Flight sim Communities around.

3 Likes

Thank you for elaborating and ceasing to give the impression that you are talking for others. Letting others talk for themselves allows a better assessment of the minute percentage of users who are significantly dissatisfied with the sim, do not want any help and want to go back to their old sim for their own reasons IMO. But I now understand the point you are trying to make.
I am sorry that you are frustrated with the sim and get CTD’s. You might get helpful information by reading more threads here.
However, I am happy with the development progress of the sim and have never had a CTD. Whether or not I or other people would rate me as a being a veteran due to my simming years is IMO irrelevant. I don’t have an elitist attitude.
I guess we all have to do what we have to do.
Happy flying with FSX until FS2020 meets your expectations.

Thanks for the kind words

People cant stop complaining even they stop playing the game LOloLOloLOl.

Its been 16 days since you “give up” the game, but you cant even give up the forum yet?

1 Like

Bye, bye…

1 Like

Cracks open popcorn

Places tin hat on head

settles in to enjoy the bun fight

Reading is fundamental… I said back to FSX while i monitor the progress of MSFS. Dont be so quick to type.

The tree/LOD is beyond reproach. Its so bad I won’t fly anymore. DUST bin for now.

1 Like

what y do is monitoring thats right.
Its more important to know meanings LOlkOLolOLolOLol

btw, no more results…

Joe8617,
What sim is that ? Looks similar to the very old Sublogic sim written in basic back in the 80’s.
I still have a functional TRS-80 model IV and am searching my storage area for the old disks in hope of finding that old sublogic flight sim program.

Here we go again… honestly how many of these rant threads do we need? Moderators, please delete this

i really dont care what work you have, if you are some professional in the flight world or a computer science you would not have these problems, and going back to fsx, you make me laugh, fsx is the ■■■■■■■■■ flight games of them all. goodbye and welcome back when you realise that fsx really has more bugs, still after all these years, go fly xplane mobile.

@SprangerJack
I cannot see the purpose of your thread, which you have now kept going for 17 days. What is it?
You have not asked for help. You have IMO only essentially announced you are going back to FSX but want to monitor the progress. Why do you need this thread for you monitoring?

Would you object to it being flagged to Forum Admin for clarification purposes?
Thank you for your prompt response.

You know ive been monitoring this forum since it started and i remember back in August someone wrote to you about not needing to respond to post you have no interest in. Actual date was August 25th. the writer told you that all have their right to express their opinion, there arent any rules to say they cant. What you can do is when you see my name, just skip over and go to another post. Im expressing my opinion, as a paid customer , i have the right to. So dont ask whats the point of me or anyone else posting, and how dare you asked for my post or anyone else post to be flagged? Did i use any profanity? Was i rude? Was i being condescending? Please just relax and let freedom reign.

3 Likes

Thank you. Let me check and get back to you. I thought the CoC had recently been changed to differentiate between just plain complaining and constructive criticism.

Since this falls more into the category of general complaining, versus actual negative and constructive feedback (which we welcome), marking this as closed. Thanks for understanding. Please reference this recent post regarding providing actionable feedback, or as always feel free to send a direct message to @moderators if you have any questions.