Bad Taxiway at EDDS

As you may guess, :wink: , that isnā€™t right and it isnā€™t something that I am seeing at EDDS.

Step two then in the process of troubleshooting that I would try, if I was experiencing this, is make sure that I have no other add ons in the community folder that may be conflicting with the scenery thereā€¦ (there probably arenā€™t- but worth a check).

I would then go to ā€œcontent.xmlā€ (for windows store version of the game it is in this directory:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache
and delete that file and re run MSFS. That will rebuild the file in the correct order for scnery add ons. (Note if you have navigraph then uninstall it first through their nav data centre!- You can install it again later!)

You may also consider deleting all the system generated scenery index files (the .dat ones) that may have been corrupted in this folder:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SceneryIndexes

Re-run MSFS and see if that fixes it. (it may be a slow start up as the scenery files need to be rebuilt)

If that comes up blank then I would delete the folder
ā€œmicrosoft-airport-edds-stuttgartā€
found in the Official/OneStore directory either through the ingame content manager or by using windows explorer and then reinstall it from content manager

These are the steps I would be taking

1 Like