Bali is Out!

I just noticed that Aerosoft released Bali for MSFS! I love it…I used to live there, so this will be a sentimental day of flying.

1 Like

YESS!! Wohooo!

Good gracious … for a moment I thought your title was talking about the cricket…

2 Likes

Lucky you! Been there 7-8 times. Prefer the Four Seasons on Jimbaran Bay. Love lounging in our villa’s pool, watching the heavies arrive in Denpasar. Great memories, some on video to relive. Now, of course, I have MSFS2020 to cruise the whole island.

1 Like

I loved plane spotting there. I could watch them all day long:-) I always had a good vibe when in Jimbaran and Uluwatu.

I was there when the Lion Air 737 landed in the water instead of on the runway. Bizarrely enough, a friend texted me and joked about an Airbus crashing about an hour earlier…

I miss it a lot. One day I’ll get back there. Maybe we’ll end up there at the same time?

That comment will probably stump many people :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

You say you’re in the UK? My dad grew up in Sutton, Surrey. Went into the RAF and served all over 11 Group, then went up and served under Wing Commander Douglas Bader, in 12 Group. So few.

I have friends and cousins in various places, mostly now down in Kent or Cornwall. Where are you?