Basic questions about game's ATC

Hello , I am a casual simmer , which means I load a flight plan ingame , and follow it until I land.
Usually ATC follow me too , until some times, lately more often , the text is there but there is no sound.
The questions I have are these.
Does MFS has its own offline text to speech?Or I have to rely on Azure?
If it has how do I activate it?
Also today I had a message inflight about Azure going offline , so I cannot hear any ATC speech.
Minutes later my pilot’s voie changed , and starting speaking English with Greek accent , and some of the numbers were spoken in Greek too.What is that?But again no sound from ATC even though in the text I was given instructions.
Edit: I do not use any addons.

Change the ATC in Sound options from Azure to Offline. MSFS will then use the voices from your local Windows Installation.

Problem is that I did it, but had no voices.

Restarting the sim sometimes helps when making changes like that while flying.

1 Like

Ok thank you , will try that

If you were losing voices in the middle of a flight, that is a bug that’s been around for a long time, but reports so far seem to say it is fixed in the SU15 Beta that is currently running.

1 Like

Tried again today , when it is offline i hear no voices , and when it is online i lose the voices the first 5 minutes of flight.

@BigCow74 is right about this being an existing bug (though I haven’t been following the beta result). It generally pops up when there are so many AI aircraft that the ATC voice can’t keep up. So in the mean time, try turning your traffic settings down or fly in less populated areas and see if that helps.