Beechcraft Baron G58 trim indicator unreadable

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

Yes

Brief description of the issue:

During the last few releases, the subject default aircraft has experienced a blurring or overtype of the readings in the trim adjustment. They are only readable upon close viewing and, even then, don’t seem to be accurate. Occasionally, the trim is set “full up” which is not noticed (because the blurred display seems on zero) and this results in a rapid lift off the runway. If this has been reported before, I couldn’t find it in a search, but it should be easy to see when starting the Baron. This has always been one of my favorite aircraft and it needs to be fixed.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yea I think it’s been that way since the beginning

Hi there,
I agree that this is an issue. So I’ve moved this to the Bug Reports area.

1 Like

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

It’s only on one side of the trim wheel, but it does make it very hard to read.

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

It looks like a trick in the lighting. I had a look and saw similar results, but when I changed the time of day to put more direct light on the trim tab, the numbers were perfectly clear.

This morning I found the indicator to be clear and upon closer observation, I found that, once again, the trim had been set to full up mode. As I made the adjustment to 0, I found that the overshadowing (for lack of a better term) started at +4 and ended at -4/5. All the rest of the indicator was clear. Below is a image captured upon starting this morning before adjusting anything.

If I knew what the texture it was I would attempt to fix it