Beechcraft d18s twin beech Xbox Problem

Hi everyone, I would like to ask if someone have this problem too with Carenado Beechcraft D18S Twin Beech.

After flying about 45 minutes or 1 hour of nowhere the aircraft very fast starts to Spinning and is imposible to recovery and crash.
Always do it when have more 45 minutes. Until using the autopilot. It’s not normal.

Thanks

Topic Moved to Community Support

The Bug Reporting Category is for creating reproducible bugs (without creating duplicates) by using the provided template :+1:

1 Like

I fly this airplane on Xbox frequently and for long distances. I have not experienced this issue.

However…

Are you present when this occurs or are you flying on Autopilot and allowing the Xbox controller to go to sleep?

If it is the latter, please see these:

[BUG LOGGED] Xbox controller pauses long haul flights - Bug Reports / Miscellaneous - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Aircraft in Out-of-Control State When Interacting w/ Xbox OS During Pause - Bug Reports / Hardware - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Thanks.
Well I usually do long flights, I always leave the console on, never turn off.
Until parking the plane I leave the Xbox on, I usually leave the autopilot on in long flights, so I forget about it.

But it is the only plane that does this to me (not always) … But for example, you are flying normally, perfectly way everything in green, more than 100 Knots, flaps 0, good speed…everything OK… and in just in 1 second it starts to spin and no stop, is until impossible to recover … Very strange.

I not worry a lot, because the DC3 will be available day 11, I bought it just a week ago but the little time I have used it, sometimes I have had this failure. Normally if it is the plane something should fail, alarms… Something… Red garnets, but nothing … Visually everything is green, and in just one moment starts to spinning.
*I have the simulation in the way that is most real posible, except for 2 visual help, that shows the plane, what the plane is doing, speed, fuel, flaps and etc… everything else as real as possible.

But thanks I will try to re-install the plane, maybe is some bug in my plane… If someone don’t have this problem maybe is some installation error