Beechcraft King Air 350i Incorrect Cruise Speed

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

None installed

Brief description of the issue:

The cruise speed of the Beechcraft King Air 350i is listed as 244

KingAir350i in MFS2020.PNG
ktas which is incorrect. The official Beechcraft King Air 350i brochure lists the cruise speed as 312ktas. In game, the King Air 350i speed does not go above 244ktas, when it should be able to go close to 312ktas.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

N/A

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

N/A

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

N/A

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

KTAS (true airspeed) is very dependent on altitude and temperature - it will be higher than indicated at higher altitudes (about 2% for every 1000 feet) and it will be higher than indicated airspeed (IAS) at warmer temperatures (and vice-versa for both). This is also ignoring max mach and equivalent airspeed (EAS) limitations and conversions.

I’m curious as to which temperature and altitudes you’ve tried cruising and what your results were? On a stream I did a few weeks ago, I was indicating 235 but getting about 300KTAS (true) in the King Air at 16,000’, which is right in the expected ballpark. The 50-knot headwind component resulted in a groundspeed of 250 knots. If I had gone up to the service ceiling of 35,000’, I would have expected a true airspeed closer to what’s published in the menu (as those are best-case/max cruise numbers).