Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
Brief description of the issue:
Activating ROLL mode on the AP doesn’t seem to work properly using the autopilot panel in VC, especially after Cold&Dark start. The keyboard binding or other bindings work fine as well as mode selection after proper activation of ROLL mode.
Same goes to HDG/NAV mode buttons.
All buttons are animated on toggling the functions using bindings, however all buttons but ALT and PITCH are INOP
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
- Load the aircraft in cold&dark condition, start it up and take off
- Activate ROLL mode on AP panel, the aircraft should level out but likely it doesn’t
- try the other modes, they also won’t toggle
- try the keybinding for AP toggle - the aircraft will likely level out
- try bindings for the other modes - these work too
PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:
Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?
Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:
If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video: