Beechcraft T34 Mentor

Would love to see a T34 Mentor added to MSFS. This could be built off of the default A36 since they are very similar aircraft.

2 Likes

I would love to see the return of a T-34B. I flew the Carenado one a ton, but, I’d hope they’d redo the model if they were to bring it to MSFS, as it’s basically an FS2004 (FS2000?) model.

My dad after his first solo in 1957 at Saufley field in Florida.

2 Likes

That is awesome! We had a few fly in recently at my hometown airport, kmwk, on the way to sun and fun.

Yes, I would like to see a new/updated version for msfs.

1 Like

Agreed. Would love to see a good T34 for MSFS. 20 years ago, my company released one for flight sim. I had flown with Julie Clark during the research for it.

2 Likes

+1 for the Carenado (or anyone’s) Beech Mentor.
I flew the wings off the Carenado in FSX - an updated MSFS native T34 would be outstanding…

1 Like

I’d buy it! I’ve flown 4 planes IRL and the T-34 is the only one that hasn’t been announced for MSFS.

1 Like

Flew the Mentor while training in Pensacola and would love to see it available for the 40th Anniversary edition!

1 Like

Carenado did a nice T-34B for FSX/P3D. Hoping that’s on their list to update for MSFS!

The only turbo T-34C was from Alphasim/Virtavlia, and they don’t seem to be bringing their planes into MSFS. I wish they would, even at a lower level of detail it’d be nice to have those more niche military planes in MSFS.

1 Like

If Carenado are listening - yes please. Loved it in FSX.

1 Like