Been able to see the Flown route on the VFR map

Hello team, I whish there was a way to see the Flown route on the VFR map as it was on the previous releases of MSFS. It would be so helpful for PC and Xbox pilots, in the moment, only PC pilots have this option but through a 3rd party.

Hello,

this is sim day1 my report and no solution to this time. Question is what real avionics offer :wink: if this is also in real device but I expect yes. I see, VFR map question but if WT offer this (see complete route also after passing each waypoint) why not have this also in VFR map?

2 Likes

In real aircraft nowadays most aircraft has ADSB. If you fly in an area where there are receivers, you could see your flight on apps like www.flightradar24.com

Agree this would be a nice feature to have. You have my vote.

You can also try
https://projectfly.co.uk/ it is flying online but without the ATC part. Nice thing about it you have a map and your flight history. Even how hard your landing was.

1 Like

The VFR map has become useless. I want the older solution to find our way to locations, please.

Having just 200 NM is so frustrating to figure where I am, and where am I wanting to go.

Now, we need to use the mouse and drag the map in quick pulls that are restricted to the size of the current NM allowed, which for the majority of the time useless.

It is so bad I am not having fun and tell others that ask, no MSFS is not worth the money due to no dev teams that can do the job right. Releasing the current map must have had many beta tester telling you about this “mistake” and to return to the way it was.

So, fix it, please.

Have you tried LNM ( Little Nav Map) ?

1 Like

Yes, when run attempt (today) gets an error about missing Qt file. So, I removed the folder. I don’t have time to deal with a funky installer/missing foo.

Thanks for the reply.

Is this only available for PC? Right?

I think only PC yes. Windows app if I remember correctly.

Here is also a nice app to see your flight. But you need to be able to log the data.

If you can get the data logged somehow, this should be a nice app to open it