Ben Gurion Airport LLBG Released

Ben Gurion International Airport (IATA: TLV, ICAO: LLBG) (commonly known by its Hebrew acronym as Natbag) is the largest airport in Israel.
Released by Aerosoft at all major online markets and will be release at later stage via the MS MarketPlace.

10 Likes

Finally! was looking forward to it

When will it come to orbx central?

I hope soon enough, can’t really promise due to the holidays

Hi guys I just bought Ben Gurion airport from the marketplace and installed it on my Xbox series X. I have a very good internet connection but this add-on just keeps crashing back to the main menu everytime I use it. Guys I live in Israel and would support anything that is developed over here, but this is a bad deal Please take it off the marketplace. It’s a waist of money that I don’t seem to be getting back.

Calling it a SCAM is highly inappropriate!! [Edit: the word SCAM was used in the title before Rockingjimmy919’s thread was merged with this one)

There could be multiple reasons why it doesn’t work for you. So far I haven’t seen any problems related to this addon.

Contact the developer. Aerosoft is a seasoned publisher and has reasonable quality control and its own forum.

I contacted them and they won’t refund my money so in my book it’s a scam like it or not. !

You contacted WHO? Aerosoft? Microsoft? David Rosenfeld?
Aerosoft of course won’t give you a refund, because they didn’t sell it to you. With XBox addons you can only get a refund via the marketplace.

So basically you’re telling me you’re not actually interested whether there IS a solution for your problem. Your opinion is that it’s broken and solely responsible for the CTDs, even though - so far - you’re the only one who reported any problems with the product.

Well, I guess then you’re beyond help there and it would be best if you return it. Bye.

2 Likes

if you bought it on marketplace you can request a refund

David Rosenfeld is on Facebook, if you have an account there you can contact him directly and let him know about your issues @Rockingjimmy919. Sometimes they have so many other things to do, they easily overhear such problems. After all, we are just human beings.

:blush:.עם ישראל חי - שבת שלום :slightly_smiling_face:

Asobo is aware of the issue, hopefully they will provide next week the root cause of the CTD. You have two options - to ask for a refund via the Marketplace or to wait a bit and get a new version which will work.
I understand your frustration but it is out of our hands. The Xbox is a close environment without the ability for the developers to test before, all QA is relied on Asobo and in this case no negative feedback was provided by them to indicate an issue with the product on the Xbox platform.

I am very disappointed in Asobo that they don’t test before selling on their marketplace. But they’re taking money from folks for add-ons that don’t work.I Will be very dubious about buying from them again. I have already purchased from them lot’s of add-ons but not enymore.

I do understand your frustration but to open up a topic and call it a scam is not appropriate! There’s an issue with the product related only to the Xbox platform and the issue will be solved in cooperation between Asobo and Aerosoft.
Please delete your other post, it doesn’t provide any benefit to solve the issue. We are working hard to get it sorted out and I will keep this post up-to-date with the findings.

I am still waiting for Ben Gurion airport that I paid for that crashes everytime I use it. I have uninstalled it, now it’s disappeared from the marketplace altogether. And no I will not delete my last post untill I get some customer satisfaction for an add on that I paid for that no longer exists !

LLBG (Xbox version) was taken down by Asobo from the Marketplace until the root cause of the issue will be found and fixed. Once it will be fixed you can re-install and enjoy it on Xbox.

As promised, I will update here once Asobo will re-upload the fixed version.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

Still no Ben Gurion airport fix ? I paid for it & it’s been removed from the marketplace. When will I see it, or my money again ?

It’s in Asobo hands at the moment, we’re still waiting for a feedback.
Regarding your money, you can always open a ticket via https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and ask for a refund, this has nothing to do with us.

I just want my Ben Gurion Airport ! And that’s got everything to do with you !