Best 3rd party 787

Hi! I have the standard edition MSFS and don’t wish to pay $60 for an average 787. However, the third party market doesn’t seem to have any 787s yet. Am I missing something? I know qualitywings is working on one but I’m not too sure when it will release

1 Like

I think the Qualitywings 787 is the only one being worked on. If you don’t want to pay for the premium deluxe edition (which you also get other aircrafts and handcrafted airports too). You’ll have to wait until Qualitywings is released, unfortunately.

2 Likes

I see, guess I’ll wait then, never really cared for the other planes and airports, thanks!

1 Like

The QW will definitely be worth the wait- It was a top-notch addon in P3D, and I don’t doubt for a minute that the developers will give us a beautiful bird for MSFS too. On that note- the MSFS 787 is junk and I wouldn’t buy the Premium Deluxe if that’s the only reason. Save your money. The jet won’t be developed much, and it barely flies properly as it stands now.

2 Likes

If you already realize that the default 787 is average, you definitely don’t want it.
It is just that, another default aircraft.
Don’t waste your money.
Keep in touch with Quality Wings facebook page, it seems to have their latest info, but the last post on their 787 was last fall, and it was then scheduled for Q2, 2021.
There has been no update to that timeframe since that post.

I see, thanks for the replies guys