liking it so far on my PC :slight_smile:
So far i have these mods:

andres 3D airport lights
GSX Pro
liveries traffic
Manchester airport nightlight
rex runway textures
FS Realistic Pro

What other mods/addons are best for making the gfx etc look more realistic etc?

Im from UK so looking for good airport mods to replace stock, such as Manchester/London gatwick/heathrow/Liverpool etc!

At the mo im flying the bush trips as i enjoy these most :wink: but like i say still new to game so lots to learn etc!

Also i have Flight Recorder Tool which is great, how do i save my video to a video file ?

Cheers!

1 Like

Rex AccuSeason
Mamu Design Marinas
Mamu Designs Powerlines and Solar Farms
Puffin Flight We Love VFR
Andres 3D Airport Lights

I don’t add many airports, so I can’t help you there.
I do like Fly Tampa KLAS. Flying over the strip and seeing the Sphere was worth the money alone.

1 Like

FSLTL for AI traffic
Mamu Design Marinas

Also, if you are going to get a lot third party add-ons I suggest getting MSFS Addons Linker to manage your community folder.

1 Like

A must have, IMO.

1 Like

Too many to name,

Here’s my list.

Get yourself Addon Linker and build profiles!

1 Like

great thanks guys!

i had a look at that add on linker, but confused on how i add the likes of FS Realistic Pro / Accu Seasons / FSLTL to it etc?

atm i have already installed a number of add ons, some are placed in the community folder while others have there own .exe file such as FS Realistic Pro/FlybyWire/Accuseasons etc, so how do i add the add ons to this linker etc?

a-puf-we-love-vfr-region1 t,2 and 3 is so good it your into low vfr flying

gaist ultra shipping traffic for shipping routes

I left FSRealistic in its default location. It runs with the sim everytime.

REX AccuSeason allows you to specify an install location. I installed it here. (Note that I created a folder tree for all my addons, then using Linker, I can activate/deactivate at will with presets.)

You can move items in Community to Addon_Linker folders.
Here’s a helpful video.