Thanks for the kind words. The project is already managed in a Github repo, however it’s private.
While I’m 100% keeping this as a free tool for the community, I do still want to retain ownership of the code since a lot of work has gone into this (even with Claude actually writing the code), hence not making a public repo. Maybe I’m paranoid or overly protective, and maybe my position will change on this, but for now I’m going to keep it as a private repo. I think I’d be OK inviting a hand picked group of testers to that repo for testing - I’ll give that some thought.
I’ve flip-flopped a few times while developing this, as to whether to make it all public or not. There are definitely pro’s to making it public, such as transparency, bug tracking and an easy way to push new releases, however I’ve seen real cases where work is stolen and published by others (regardless of any license terms in the repo), hence my current stance.