Beware Marketplace purchase FIMP by FSDG

FSDG FIMP Mauritius Island is broken. I’ve been in touch with MS and it shouldn’t be for sale because it will freeze your PC. Then you must hard reboot using long press to power off. If you’re lucky, you may terminate FS using Task Manager but you need to be quick.

I was just on live chat with MS Xbox for PC and was told it will be removed until a fix can be implemented, and that it could take a while. Who knows what that means with regard to a time frame for removal, then fix.

This problem existed since SU5 and continues even through WU6.

In the meantime, I don’t recommend you risk buying it through Marketplace. Not sure how purchases outside of the sim are though.

Just a heads up.
Cheers

Well, not very happy because Microsoft has just denied my refund! I attached the denial notice. I have just posted it to the FSDG forums under FIMP doesn’t work. They just posted (for the umpteenth time) that a fix will be implemented asap. I added that I hope that they are true to their word seeing as I’ve been strung along with excuses for over 5 weeks with the same promise. I guess I’ll not consider purchasing anything else from Marketplace any more. Lesson learnt the hard way. Be careful folks. I’d hate to see this happen to any of my fellow aviators here.