Beware of LiveDoDescontrole/dougcardoso21/AbadStudios

Hello, Writing in today to warn you about LiveDoDescontrole and dougcardoso21#1009 and possibly AbadStudios.

I first came in contact with this group when i found dougcardoso21’s messages in the flightsim(dot)to discord where they were posting about a stolen atr72-600 of theirs.

I was curious what other ports they were making so I added dougcardoso on discord. We got to talking and he explained that they had multiple freeware licensed projects available, and that although I could not buy the ATR, if I could provide proof of ownership of the original P3D/FSX ATR72-600 from Virtualcol I could and was sent an invite to their LiveDoDescontrole discord.

I ended up buying from them at first a B737,B717,B707,B757,B767,B777,B797 for $90 via Paypal, banking on its purchase protection if anything went wrong.

Unsurprisingly, their planes were not available the day I bought them (02/07/2021) so they said they would upload them and gave me the atr72-600 as a gift, therefore breaking by their own admission the license to migrate the atr72-600 they had “recieved” from Virtualcol.

The next day (02/08/2021) I was sent by them the first one of my planes, a 737-MAX which I also saw them offering for sale in the discord for $10. Upon opening the file, I saw the developer was “bredok3d” and upon googling, I saw that it had “coincidentally” been uploaded for sale on simmarket by bredok3d the same day, and unlike agreed upon, this file sent to me was its own custom 737 MAX cockpit instead of the Boeing 787 cockpit port for all the boeing planes that had been agreed upon.

Nothing of it added up, the ATR i had been sent was using a Asobo Cj4 cockpit, the name of the developer, Bredok3d, was never mentioned in their discord, Bredok3d’s website was in Italian instead of the portuguese that was spoken in the LiveDoDescontrole discord, and the Bredok3d website made no mention of this discord of LiveDoDescontrole being affiliated. Furthermore, I highly doubted this no name team that seemed to be making ports of every plane imaginable with Asobo cockpits, would also have the time and knowledge to hand craft a custom cockpit in the less than a month since their discord had been created, but I decided to stick around and not file a paypal dispute yet, since I was curious.

I went and found their facebook, which seems to be run by dougcardoso21 seeing as some of their livestreams will have that username included. I then found posts about them testing the “He arrived our wonderful B737 MAX from BREDOK3D!” (facebook translation). Not the release of our plane, but the arrival of a plane from a different developer. None of it added up, it all seemed sketchy. Further scrolling down to before the public release by Bredok3d of the custom cockpit 737 MAX onto marketplaces, I saw that other posts by LiveDeDescontrole of 737’s were not maxes and were using asobo’s 787-10 cockpit.

A couple days passed of no other planes delivered, being told that they were not ready for sale but I assured them I would be happy to wait, promised day by day that they would be there.

On 02/10/2021 I saw a new post on the discord, with them selling a pack of airbuses- A220,A318,A319,A321,A330,A340,A350,A380, and an Airbus Beluga XL for $90 and I decided to bite the bullet yet again out of sheer curiosity.

Surprisingly, they had those planes available immediately and this is where the story got even weirder. In this airbus pack all of the planes except for the A321 were by Abadstudios, seen in the aircraft files and thumbnails. If you dont know, abadstudios has been proven to be a scam pirating files and underdelivering, and has gone dark, with website down,pages privated. The A321 included was the AMP_A321, which I knew well because I had gotten it for free, from the original developers thru Aircraft Mega Pack, who were not charging a dime for it. This was further confirmed by LiveDoControle/DougCardoso21 not even bothering to change out the Project Megapack included livery.

abplanes2

So, that day I decided, as subtly as possible, to ask about it. First i asked if they were Bredok3d, to which I received only a wink, then on abadstudios, dougcardoso said they had made planes for this scam company, which at that point fully and utterly confirmed to me that this was all a scam.
Bredok3d

What shocked me even further, was that these scammers had the audacity to apply to be Microsoft Flight Simulator Marketplace Partner’s.

I decided I had seen enough, filed paypal disputes, and am now sending the messages here.

In conclusion,
LiveDeDescontrole/dougcardoso21 are

1. Selling converted models of payware with supposed migration “licenses” , and even then breaking these supposed migration “licenses” they recieved by selling the planes to others, without even the need to prove they originally owned the FSX/P3D version of the Virtualcol ATR 72-600
  2. Are reselling msfs 2020 payware from other developers as their own.
  3. Are reselling freeware planes (a321 from Project Mega Pack) as their own without permissions
  4. Are reselling abadstudios planes which are known to be fraudulent/using frames and other things from legitimate FSX planes without permission and have admitted to being developers on these fraudulent planes.

I have reached out to Virtualcol and Bredok3d and will update if i recieve a response. I reached out to the develepor of the a321 which confirmed the presence of his plane here was a rip-off.
Project Megapack (1) Project Megapack (2)

8 Likes

You should send this off to simmarket. I’d hate to see that site get jammed up with this. They’re a great, reliable seller.

4 Likes

I did. They responded: “We have banned his account at simMarket.” . Great people over there!

9 Likes

Yeah I sent them a friendly note to look into it too, but they’re asking me for evidence…so I just pointed them to here. I’d hate to see their reputation tarnished because of this if it is really a shady deal.

3 Likes

First of all,

I have bought the planes from:

https://www.instagram.com/zagnoliairplanes/

About other itens:
I made the purchase of an aircraft at Simmarket I made the payment, the plane did not work, so I contacted the manufacturer to update, and as I had a disagreement with several people I commented on the problem of this plane, in our conversation this person said that your internet didn’t work to download large files due to a lock, so I downloaded the freeware files available on various sites, put them on google drive (my storage for files, where I pay monthly) and shared the link with that person, which unfortunately by pure racism and envy about the fact that we were getting certified to provide freeware and payware planes in the marketplace made a complaint in the microsoft forum.

The forum administrators immediately withdrew my access, and its without any chance of defense, I was unable to place the contents of the entire conversation, my pages are open to this day, taking into account everything that Microsoft asks for, however my name, photo, particularities , protected by European law (GDPR) are exposed in the discussion forum, where I have no way to remove, comment or defend myself,

Right now, all my family, little daughters, friends, and customers are asking me about what happened, all my accounts are under real names, my data are under real names and yet Microsoft has not contacted me to clarify anything, so i’m here the last time trying to remove it, because it is hurting me in every way, professional, personal and mental, so i will ask that it be removed immediately or else i will legally sue those responsible.

The forum administrators immediately withdrew my access, and its without any chance of defense, I was unable to place the contents of the entire conversation, my pages are open to this day, taking into account everything that Microsoft asks for, however my name, photo, particularities , protected by European law (GDPR) are exposed in the discussion forum, where I have no way to remove, comment or defend myself,

Right now, all my family, little daughters, friends, and customers are asking me about what happened, all my accounts are under real names, my data are under real names and yet Microsoft has not contacted me to clarify anything, so i’m here the last time trying to remove it, because it is hurting me in every way, professional, personal and mental, so i will ask that it be removed immediately or else i will legally sue those responsible.

link: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/urgent-remove-this-from-google-re-beware-of-livedodescontrole-dougcardoso21-abadstudios/375777

I’ve forwarded this to the CM team, thanks.

2 Likes