Beware of Spad.Next

If the developer actually revoked your license because they didn’t like what you said on their discord, that is very sad and possibly illegal. If you paid for it you should be able to use it no matter what you say in a discord.

1 Like

A reminder to keep this topic on-topic. If you want to continue participating, avoid posts aimed at other users and focus solely on the discussion.

From the Code of Conduct - SOP:

• The Skies are Open for All - Everyone is welcome to Microsoft Flight Simulator regardless of age, gender, race, sexuality, or creed.
  • One World, One Community - No matter how you play – regardless of console, experience level, or reason – we are one community of aviation lovers.
  • Follow Your Checklist - Adhere to the set of rules from each community space. Skipping a checklist item can ground a flight quickly.
  • A Pilot is a Pilot - Treat everyone in the community with respect, and seek to have positive experiences with your fellow pilots.
  • A Pilot is a Pilot - Treat everyone in the community with respect, and seek to have positive experiences with your fellow pilots.
3 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

that is not what happened … they were Refunded and then licensed cancelled … Read the above where as a person watching the back and forth with another user … again nothing with the developer was public and just like his response to me where he goes off on me…

He keeps going off on people thinking they are the dev who try to tell him that he bought an upgrade to a different version and that is why the update subscription changed…

From there we all have no idea of the actual facts… however he does state in this tread that he got his refund that he wanted…

You also can not get a refund and keep the license… Now he may have decided part way through their interaction to try and “backout” from that refund… We don’t know. He has not published the entire email and well if it’s what he claims he should have posted that whole thing … my guess is that since he keeps trying to insult the dev for their broken English then he probably said a lot of things in that email trail that he does not want to be seen…

Nothing said in the Discord would be the issue … it’s all what took place in private when he keeps going on about the lifetime updates he bought for the Standard Version… Then upgrade to Complete version where that value is only equal to 3 years…

Those are the real “public” facts.

1 Like

A reminder posted above:

A reminder to keep this topic on-topic. If you want to continue participating, avoid posts aimed at other users and focus solely on the discussion.

From the Code of Conduct - SOP:

• The Skies are Open for All - Everyone is welcome to Microsoft Flight Simulator regardless of age, gender, race, sexuality, or creed.
  • One World, One Community - No matter how you play – regardless of console, experience level, or reason – we are one community of aviation lovers.
  • Follow Your Checklist - Adhere to the set of rules from each community space. Skipping a checklist item can ground a flight quickly.

Sorry that I thought you were the dev. I really have no idea were did you get this “broken English” stuff. If I made some mistake, or a typo, it wasn’t because my English is broken but ratter because I was pretty upset. In any case, I see you are a very fervent believer, and a staunch, defender of those guys, so I will leave it at that. I don’t really care for them and fortunately, I don’t need their software, and since this is between them and me this should be the end of it.
Thanks