BIJAN HABASHI - 4 SEASON PACK in VR

For marketplace, go to content manager and see if it says updates on them.
For simmarket, compare the version you have with what’s in the title or sign up for update notification:
https://secure.simmarket.com/account_newsletter.php
Thank you

2 Likes

@Cliffyboy1962
@RebuffedBee9595
Correction:
Yes there are 4 season folder but each folder has TWO seasons (northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere)
So as an example, if you install Spring N/Fall south, and you take off from Los Angeles and fly toward south America, you will see fall season in southern hemisphere. That’s live, without changing folders.
Same rule applies to other seasons.

1 Like

Having the sceneries change automatically would be utterly redundant in this mod as seasons change every three months wheras if you buy Bijan’s product on simmarket he updates it practically every week. His updates are so prolific that he’s often updated again before I’ve even bothered to go to simmarket to grab the last one.

I must have deleted and replaced the current Summer North Autumn South season about four or five times already because he just doesn’t stop adding content so you will never have a period where the same season file is in your community folder for the length of a season anyway.

This will be a bit different if you buy on the official marketplace, where it won’t be updated very often, but I’d wholeheartedly recommend getting from simmarket as you then have the option of receiving all the updates in real time as Bijan just uploads them as he makes them. Seriously, the guy is a machine, constant updates.

1 Like

I bought this and am quite pleased but at many airports, including my home EGPH, there are large purple patches on the ground.

You need to upgrade to latest version that fixes that.
Thanks

I did and it works now. Thank you.

1 Like

I finally installed this week with the change to Sept 1 - what a difference! Love seeing the fall colors now as I fly into the northern airports…absolutely beautiful and well done!

2 Likes

Happy to hear that. Thank you.

hi, in simmarket order disappear 3D_Trees_-_Bijan_V2.2.zip, so do i have to del 3D Trees - Bijan V2.2 from community?

It’s in the zip file Bijan-Season-Pack

absolutely not
2021-09-16_210959

Sir, it’s in there, you’re looking at the wrong folder. If you download it , it will be there.
It’s 95MB. Without 3d it would be just 2 MB.

no, i looked in right folder, just redownload it and now i see this :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.