Black Box Islander Cross Platform?

Hi

I have MSFS set up on both PC and Xbox under the same account. Usually if I buy an addon it can be used on both. I have recently bought the Black Box Islander and installed on Xbox, very nice it is too. I have installed it on the PC under Content Manager as well but it doesn’t come up under plane selection when I go to the flight planner although it shows as installed under Content Manager.

Assuming that I may only be allowed by the manufacturer to use it on one of my platforms at a time, I have uninstalled on Xbox and uninstalled and reinstalled on PC but it still does not show up?

I am unable to purchase it separately for PC as the Marketplace listing comes up as owned?

Any ideas as how I can use this lovely aircraft on my PC installation?

Thanks,
Paul

no if you bought it on pc marketplace or xbox marketplace it should be available on both. Try uninstalling it from content manager and reinstalling it again

Hi,

Thanks for that. Yes I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled (both concurrently and one each independently to test) and it is there in Content Manager on both as per your screenshot in every configuration. However, on the Xbox, when installed, it appears under available planes on the flight setup/map screen but not at all on the PC, weirdly.

Any idea? I might email blackbox

Thanks again,
P

This is the package location on PC

well im having a lot of problems with marketplace at the moment been greyed out since black friday. tried everything. i noticed real problems when flying with it on pc, perhaps like the pmdg on xbox there could be internal issues going on that we will hear about soon. like a sim update that causes issues with marketplace content you have bought that they havent got round to fixing. I still see the FBW a320 in marketplace and thats has been halted because of programming issues that are not permitted on xbox by microsoft/Asobo some open source elements. I have both platforms buy once get twice pc and xbox series X. thats why I hesitate to buy directly from Orbx or other Vendors marketplace like I did with orbx dubai. when it appeared on xbox i paid for it again.!!! but some stuff like lvfr which I bought on fs2020 pc marketplace a week or 2 later they show up as downloads in my xbox, so that is kind of cool. well just took off from Key West and its flying nicely now no more juddering. I check xbox tomorrow