Black square 208 analogue gauges CTDs and random ignition set

Just got this yesterday and had a few CTDs whilst loading the aircraft not had this on the normal 208, also noticed in event montior on spad next that with ignition in norm it’s constantly sending once a second:

Turbine_Ignition_Switch_Set1 parameter 0

Only way to stop this is leave in on position the normal 208 doesn’t do that not sure if that has anything to do with the CTDs

I’m running su10 beta

1 Like

SU10: I’m having lots of CTD with this aircraft. I found that completely removing all traces of it. Then reinstalling helped.

But then using any add on liveries Etc. Will cause CTD again.

JF said it’s unlikely the dev will look at it until SU10 is released.

2 Likes

I am still using SU9 and have similar behaviour. I can usualy start a flight, but after about 10 minites the sim stutters and crashes.

3 Likes

Flawless for me in SU9 and great performance as well. Maybe delete your rolling cache and restart. Also check if your GTN750 needs an update.

I don’t use rolling cache or the 750 just crashes either on loading or just after take off. I’m fine with Devs not updating until full release of su10 just hope it gets sorted :crossed_fingers:

Did you have a chance to try my suggestion.

Delete all files manually. Then run the installer and uninstall.

Then run the installer again and reinstall latest.

It worked for me. (SU10).

But still can’t use any external liveries Etc.

I haven’t as I thought well I’ve just installed it from fresh anyway so didn’t think removing and re installing would make any difference? I just ended up loading the stock 208 and doing a 2 hr flight in that instead without issue. You’d mentioned the liveries but I’ve not had it long enough to look at anything other than stock barley had it off the ground without it crashing.

Yes. I’m with you. I was expecting you’d have moved from the initial release to the update.

Anyway, I did write details to Just Flight and asked that they make the developers aware.

Conclusion was that they had a couple of other people with similar issues but probably won’t do anything about it until SU10 is released.

It’s a great addon. Smooth and high fps Etc.

For me it was ILS approaches that would cause the CTDs. I posted about it a while ago.

I have raised it with Just Flight aswell this morning and asked them to pass on the feedback also mentioned the constant ignition set it’s sending that I’m seeing in spad next event monitor.

1 Like