Black Squares, Floating oversized buildings

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version? Microsoft Store

Do you have any add-ons in your Community folder? If yes, please remove and retest before posting. No

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it? No

Brief description of the issue:
ATC Window opens when plane spawns on departure runway at EGLL flying the 747. There is no minimise or close window button available. Only option is to go to menu bar and remove ATC, at which point there is a black squre/rectangle, where the ATC window was. This is the same and was tested no matter the viewpoint for the aircraft ie. conckpit, external and showcase.

Added to this on descent all the instruments went to black screens and over FACT (the destination airport) was the largest mid air oversized building.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:
black sq resized
black square
correct resized
correct
floating building
floating building2
floating building3
outside black square
outside view correct

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: I was nbot going to fly an 11 hour journey to reproduce this.

PC specs for those who want to assist (if not entered in your profile) XBOX X

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

Are you on the Steam or Microsoft Store version? Microsoft Store

Did you submit this to Zendesk? If so, what is your ticket #? not yet

Same issue here also, playing on Xbox X if I quite a flight with the ATC radio menu or another tab open and then the next time I create new flight and the game loads and the tabs are automatically loaded with any top bar to minimize or close. Going and removing/closing via selection menu which then leaves the area where the closed window was to remain black.

Thanks for sharing. Sorry you are experiencing the same issue. Please can you vote so the topic is escalated to the developers.

Is there a work around you have discovered?

I operate the sim on my pc and the Xbox, and this problem has put me right off the Xbox version.