BlackSquare Bonanza and PMS50

I have both TDS and PMS50 750’s. On the other three Blacksquare planes if PMS50 addon in disabled (not in community folder) the avionics default to TDS when the switch is flicked. When PMS50 addon is enabled then PMS50 avionics are available and not TDS. That works fine except for Bonanza. With Bonanza, TDS avionics are active even if PMS50 addon is in community folder. Is there an additional trick for the Bonanza to get PMS50 750 to work?
Thank you

Have you tried removing the other 750 to avoid conflict? @ScorpionFilm422 could tell you for sure but I think you’re asking for trouble by having them both installed simultaneously.

I don’t think there is any issue to have both installed but you should not run them together.
Don’t start the TDS external program if you are using our GTN750.

Yea, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with running both tooo. Works fine everywhere else. TDS starts automatically so the only way I can think of is too uninstall TDS which I’m definitely don’t want to do - it’s still a truly excellent system but on occasions I swap between the two depending on specific functions I might want.

Our recommendation is to not start it automatically (remove auto-starting) or to stop it if you have to use our GTN750. We don’t know what is the effect of running it in the background especially on the AP and when using the Working Title stuff (WTT mode).
On our side and on the WT GNS530 side, there is some GPS swapping code that completely disables the unit when not selected in the cockpit. We don’t know if such feature is implemented in the TDS.

OK, I will try to do that. Thank you