Blank Cockpit 787

Brief description of the issue:

Cockpit not simulated, only Pilots present.
Sometimes after some camera switches it will come back, but sometimes flight must be stopped…

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered: n.a.

which mod you have installed ?

No mod installed

strange… we know this kind of issue only, because of installed mods :slight_smile:

This happens from time to tome on all airliners. in most cases it’s viewed some millisecondy only, then the cockpit comes back. sometimes switching camera positions help, but in in some cases the cockpit is gone forever.

:flushed: never seen that…

How is your PC system… low/middle/highend ?

Ryzen 7 - 32GB - Nvidia GTX1660TI

hi folks,
today (07.01.2021 latest updates installed - no mods; only liveries in use) i got that as well within B787.
The start and transfer to FL400 went well and then i toggled the view to look from outside and back again - boom here it is. A blank cockpit and toggling the view does not help. Even changing the graphics settings does not help to rebuild the cockpit.
hmm, seems that i have to cancel the flight…

this sounds interessting.

Already created ZenDesk ticket ?.. dont forget :slight_smile:

PS: @PowieT if more users of the B787 affected ( or only these ), then possible Heading of Thread can be changed, so that users can find it easier/faster

Happend again today… .After a 6 hours flight, 1 hour to arrival … :disappointed_relieved:

This happened to me today in the A320 when switching camera from outside to cockpit, no matter what I tried I could not get the normal in cockpit view back.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.