[BMWorld & AmSim] - KOAK Oakland International Airport

Released today on Orbx:

3 Likes

Looks really good, much better than the horrible payware version out there by you know who. I will be purchasing this one.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this fixes the incorrect way the default (and the other, lesser quality, payware) KOAK utilizes the overnight parking as the terminal rather than, you know, using the terminal as the terminal?

EDIT: It absolutely fixes the issue.

1 Like

Hi BMWorld & AmSim!

Great work!! The scenery looks outstanding! I’ve just installed it via Marketplace.

BTW, there are a lot of trees/vegetation between taxiways and runway. How can we get rid of them??

Also, would you consider LD textures, in order to improve performance a little bit??

Thank you!

Rafael

Hi there, KOAK looks great but unfortunately the ILS for runway 30/12 appears to be missing. Thanks Ken
KOAK ILS or LOC RWY 30

Is this related to this scenery or a default sim nav data thing? I had this issue. LOC seemed fine but ILS/G/S would not lock on at all, tried this twice and had to hand fly in both times. Switched back to freeware KOAK and same issue. Was flying the maddog at the time. :man_shrugging:

I’m not seeing this issue.

I’ve got the 736 on ILS RWY 30 at BMW’s KOAK.

I have been having the same issue with the PMDG 737-800 not capturing the glideslope. Although I’m a bit of a noob with the PMDG, so could be an issue on my end, but have not had this issue with 50+ ILS landings elsewhere.