Boeing 737 Max Has Bent Wings!

Please tag your post with #pc and/or #xbox.

Are you on Steam or Microsoft Store version?
PC
Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?
No
Brief description of the issue:
What is the deal with the Boeing 737-Max in the MSFS store? The right wing is ALWAYS bent downward (see screenshot). That can’t be right!
Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detail steps to reproduce the issue encountered:
Fly the plane; it always happens.
PC specs and/or peripheral set up of relevant:
i7-10750H, RTX 2070 Super
Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:
All versions; both Windows 10 and 11.

There is no 737 in the stock simulation. Moved to #third-party-addon-discussion:aircraft.

1 Like

Thx. My mistake (which I realized after I’d posted).

That is a bug. They added wingflex but it only works for one wing at the moment.

I’m waiting for this fix too. Developer states the fix is submitted and pending release on the marketplace.

Check the first paragraph at their site https://www.bredok3d.com/

I wonder if it only flies in circles? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not exactly, but it does fly strangely (limping along at a slight angle) LOL :laughing: It has been driving me nuts for a few months but, at first, I thought it might be an optical illusion. I later realized that it wasn’t.

The update came with the market refresh yesterday, it was a large one, over 2 GB…

The awkward looking wing was fixed, some gauges in the overhead are looking better and I noticed new textures for panels in the cockpit

What I noticed is the behavior of the external lights remains being a mess, the right nav light and right logo light are not working all the time and the wing strobes remain on even when turning all the light switches off

I’m also confused because there are still 4 switches for the landing lights like in the 737NG family, the MAX has only 2

At least the update came, looking forward for more fixes and enhancements

That’s great news indeed! I haven’t had a chance to download the “new” code since I had to do a complete re-install yesterday due to the dreaded random freezing issue (which may be due to 1.20.6 or Windows 11, but I don’t know which and which solved nothing). So, I’ll redownload the plane and see how it is.