Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner has bugs with APU and fuel

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons?

I don’t use any of addons/mods

Brief description of the issue:

XBox series x, build 1.30.12.0 version of Microsoft Flight Simulator
Choose Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner.
Choose airport and its gate to start from.
From cold and dark i start up the airplane’s cockpit.
After asked for ground services’ power unit and fuel truck i begin to plan flight via MCDU from that starting Airport to London Heathrow just to experience that aircraft how works.
I am already able to use either A320 Neo and Boeing 747-8 Intercontinental.
Wanted to masterize also the usage of also this Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner.
Normally (at least in the Xbox version after i turn on only the APU, if i turni on the crossfeed and the pump of the fuel on, strangely the APU deactivates itself and i couldn’t reactivate it again, this happens only on Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner.
Fortunately, after the end of pushback, i could turn on the engines and be in the conditiins to begin taxiing to runway and take off.
But… OH… OOOOHHHH!!! Here’s the great surprise!!! Just the time i turned the engines on and got on outern view camera i realized that the fuel from 100% has descended already to 77%! Without even begin taxi maneuvers! Is the only aircraft with this issue. I couldn’t fly it to destination without finding myself with the fuel voided completely and falling from skies! Its a bug surely either in the APU turning off issue when i turn on the fuel crosssfeed and pump buttons and this abnormal fuel consumption even before moving the plane!!!
The fuel consumption happens even with the only APU on!

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

Just wrote them above

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

No PC but Xbox Series X version

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

The 787 dont burn fuel. If you start the flight with 1 galon of fuel, you arrive to any destination with 1 galon of fuel.
I reinstalled the sim from 0 and the problem continues.

This is the best and the worst game I ever played. The best for the realism and quality…the worst for the continues bugs from the start in August 2020.

We have paid for a working game…and more than 3 years after, we didn’t got it.

I see fuel consumption in the 787.
In the middle of a Hanoi-Singapore flight at the moment. Started with 24000kg and am down to 12.5K. Will finish route with 9.9.

Silly question, but do you have unlimited fuel turned on?

Thanks KingDeschain

I don’t have unlimited fuel turned on. I have the problem only with 787. I tested all other aircraft and with the exemption of the 787, fuel burns Ok

We’ve moved your topic into the User Support Hub.

The Bug Reporting Hub is for posting suspected or confirmed bugs that other users are able to reproduce.
Using the template is required in order to provide valuable information, feedback, and replication steps to our test team.

If you are not sure if your issue is a bug or need further input from the community, please use the User Support Hub category. If the community can replicate your issue, first search the Bug category to see if there’s an existing topic. If it already exists, contribute to that report. Duplicate bug reports will be closed.

If you believe it is a new report, then create a new bug topic using the provided topic template.

All issues caused by or involving third-party addons/mods should be reported to the third-party developer. Assure that no addons/mods are used when reporting issues in Bug Reports.

Have you tried this with the crossfeed closed?
It isn’t normal to have this open unless transferring fuel around.

Thanks TheSevenflyer

Yes I’ve tryed…but not working…in 787 original game reintalled (no addons, no 3rdparty) , fuel don’t burn

1 Like