Boeing 787-10 HUD flips down when I return from external camera view

This issue just started a few days ago. When flying the B 787-10, I switch to the outside camera view. When I then switch back to cockpit view the HUD quickly flips down. This happens no matter what key I bind to external internal camera toggle. I have emptied my small community folder. I have unplugged all peripherals not needed for flight sim. I of course, restarted the sim and even restarted my PC after making any of these changes. Still the HUD flips down if I use external view then switch back inside.

The only solution that stopped this from happening was to remove the B787-10 from the official folder and let it reinstall when starting MSFS. No more HUD flipping down. This was yesterday. Today I load MSFS 2020 and the HUD flip down issue has returned. Has anyone else experienced this? I’m hoping it is a setting somewhere in the controls that someone may be able to point me to. I’m going to reinstall the B787 again and hope it sticks this time. Thanks for your time reading this and for your help. C U in the sky!

You don’t use a Turtle Beach Velocity One stick do you? I have a similar issue with it on my Airbus and it stops when I turn the grip (rudder) once and then switch back to my standard cockpit view. Just a thought. :thinking:

Thanks for your help. I use a Logitech G X-52 HOTAS. I uninstalled all the files in the official folder with 787 in their names. This time I also deleted the liveries as well as the aircraft folder and then restarted MSFS and they were re-downloaded and installed. This resolved this issue. The first time I tried this re-install I only deleted the aircraft folder and the issue remained. Removing all 787 folders seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks again. See you in the sky!