Boeing 787-10 - No AP Disengage Warning Sound

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No.

Brief description of the issue:

A small bug in light of all the others, but a noticeable one nevertheless. When you disengage the autopilot in the Boeing 787-10, there is no warning sound. There used to be.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

N/A

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

1. Start a flight in the Boeing 787-10.
  2. Engage the autopilot and make it fly the plane.
  3. Disengage the autopilot.

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Xbox Series X with controller only.

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

1.25.7.0 (Sim Update 9)

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Yes !!

ALSO on PC version

Does this occur when you disconnect using the yoke button, or from the AP panel bar?

It occurs when I press the AP disengage button on the controller (Y).

Does it work if you disconnect the AP from the MCP?
If so, I have seen several threads in here mentioning this, and can confirm this is a bug (I checked mine for another poster and it sounds from the autopilot MCP panel, but not from the yoke).

I can’t test it right now but it’s a bug either way. The on-board sounds/callouts on the 787 are extremely silent anyway, so it would need a full balance pass in this regard – but I have a different thread for that issue.

Yes, it could very well be, but if this is the same bug that has been previously reported, having the thread duplicated will split the votes, so it would probably be better to combine them in order to elevate the issue.

I tested: there is no warning sound even if I disengage the autopilot with the switch on the dash.

1 Like

Same for me .if you use the AP DISENGAGE horizontal button you can hear the warning sound but it’s not useful . that’s means only that they missed to code it for the main A/P button witch is more useful when you disconnect the AUTOPILOT especially when you want to land manually.

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Brief description of the issue:

Hello I Have noticed that there is no more warning sound when disconnect the autopilot 787 and 747 after SU8 and SU9.

All settings are correct

All warning sound are working normally

Even the A/P disengage bar works normally and emit warning sound when disengage but it’s not the case with the A/P button witch disengage Autopilot without warning sound.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

SU8 AND SU9

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Yes

I can confirm there’s no autopilot disengage sound in the Boeing 747-8i either. Both Boeings are broken.

There is no warning sound when I desengage the AP on the 787 and 747 since update 8
On the 787 you can hear the warning sound if you desengage the master AP (rectangular bar) but it’s not we need .This can prove that it’s not a problem due to the hardware. My configuration is updated and I don’t have anything in my community folder mods.
Thanks

1 Like