BOOEING 747 BREDOK3D New Liveries - Southwest - Opinions?

I saw on the marketplace BREDOK3D has a new batch of 747 liveries- Pack 5. One being Southwest.

I know SW does not have a 747 but it looks really nice.

I got ripped off by this company’s 737MAX so I have never bought from them again. Also, in that 737 Max plane, it came with a SW livery but it was not very accurate. Compared to 4SIMMERS SW NEO320 Livery which had the ‘southwest.com’ written on the engines like the current real life livery.

Anyone bought this? any opinions?

Company is a scam just like CaptainSim… They prey on uninformed users to buy their half baked junk. Don’t fall for it and certainly don’t invest any more money into this company. The fact that they offer a 747 with a “southwest” livery should tell you all you need to know.

8 Likes

Bredok3d at first did airports. They weren’t very good. He then went on the 777. That wasn’t well received. But I will give him credit, he released various updates adding things like wing-flex etc trying to make customers happy. He then was the one who started liveries for XBox. They weren’t as good quality as some of the other vendors now doing liveries. When other people came into the livery market, he then started working on combined livery and sound packages. I’ve seen him try and work with the community. I truthfully don’t see him as doing this with malicious intent. He is trying to find his niche in the market. If he had mal-intent, we would still be seeing airports and planes from him.

Captain Sim on the other hand, the mal-intent is there. Support requests are typically ignored. I have seen him argue with customers when they were just trying to report issues. The C-130 is just a shell. During World Cup he released a livery which would only work on his model (so sell the livery and the plane). The B767 series, there are 5 variants and all 5 are $29.99 each. If you want all 5, that is $150. And every single plane and variant is just the default B747 reskinned.

People like to see things as either black or white, but most times they are some shade of grey. I may not like Bredok3d products, but he really isn’t trying to scam people. He is just trying to find his niche in the market and get better at it. Captain Sim on the other hand, from his customer support to his pricing to the way he markets things, everything screams that he is trying to take advantage of people.

As for the original poster, if you like the livery, what’s the harm. Its just a livery. I didn’t like his original liveries much because he would have a “Bredok” on the plane engine. My guess was so that other people didn’t steal his livery. But if that is no longer the case and you really like the livery, then its up to you. Yes, this developer had some bad airports and a plane, but he is squarely sticking to the livery market now. Since that seem to be where he is sticking to now, I have to believe you will be able to get support to.

5 Likes

Hello,
General Discussion is for discussions about MSFS or flight simming in general. It is not for specific product questions. I have moved your thread to the Aircraft subcategory.

1 Like

i see things in a similar light: he’s got some poor quality products, however consider the 737: its not very good, i wouldnt recommend it at all. however, it may be good enough for someone who isnt too picky and doesnt want to pay pmdg prices for pmdg complexity.

i have no issue with someone charging for liveries (assuming its their own work, rather than a collection of things they grabbed from elsewhere) but i personally wouldnt pay for liveries, but ive gotten to the point where if i cant see it from the pilots seat, i dont really care what it looks like. to each their own

1 Like

Bredok3d is a guy? Not a company? Wow. The dude must be raking in a lot dough then if he’s doing all this by himself.

even the companies can be pretty small operations. look at Big Radials work- they do great stuff, but consider thats only two guys

I don’t know how many people there are. DC Designs has several, but Dean is the one who typically represents them. Blackbird has several but Colin is who I see normally representing them. Bredok3d I’ve seen one guy representing. How many people he has or if he is a one man show, I couldn’t say. I just know I have only ever seen one person representing Bredok3d.

Unplayable for Xbox version while screens and throttle won’t move

I downloaded this pack twice , and it didn’t come with the Southwestern livery.

im not sure about pc but it’s there on xbox

I found it. The SW livery is in the first directory, but it doesn’t show up in the simulator, nor does the American Airlines in pack 4