Boris-Audio-Works (C172) broken after latest Marketplace update (Dec. 14th)?

After yesterday’s update (v.1.7.0) the soundfile is no longer working! I tried to install and uninstall multiple times but the add-on seems to be broken (default sound only). The install size should be around 80 Mb but it only installs 43.51 Mb - no matter what I do! Can someone confirm this? Thank you!

Hi,
IIRC, version 1.7 has been online since July.
I havn’t noticed any issue.

Maybe you should try to ask on the official Discord :

Yeah, I noticed that too. It seems like the update brought the default sound back.

1 Like

Thank you both for your reply! It looks like the latest update (marketplace version, xbox) broke the add-on. I’ve checked this several times! I I will try to contact Boris via Email or Discord. Thank you

1 Like

Precision : I bought Boris mod on Simmarket, not Marketplace. Good luck !

1 Like

For the record: I contacted Boris via Email, and here’s what he replied: “Hi, Jerry, it’s a chaotic process but I’ve been trying to fix that issue for a while now, and it seems to be something from the marketplace side. I will try (…) to figure this out!” He replied very quickly and it seems to be a well-known issue, so we’ll hopefully get a fix soon…

2 Likes

So does the sound mod work? Because it’s on sale at the moment and I might pick it up. (I’m on XBOX). Thx for any info. Hopefully it does.

1 Like

No! It’s still broken!

1 Like

It will be fixed, so I’d recommend picking it up still. Is a great sound set and actually makes flying the 172 that much more enjoyable.
His 152 pack sounds great too!

3 Likes

Issue has been fixed with today’s marketplace update! Boris is the best! :heavy_check_mark::+1:

2 Likes

Glad to hear its awesome sound back again

1 Like