Bravo autopilot freezing

Hey folks. Been having a great experience with the sim and the Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo were an awesome add a month or two ago.

I have run into 1 problem though. After flying a short time, with in a couple minutes of take off, all of the autopilot controls on the bravo freeze. That includes push buttons and both dials. Sometimes they come back after a few seconds or after a few minutes. I can still control everything in the sim via mouse and dash knobs/buttons.

I do not have this problem if I don’t install the Honeycomb bridge software . . . but I’d like to have the led functionality back.

I’m running on a clean install of windows and fresh msfs download.
I tried running better bravo lights from flightsim.to but it had the same results.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

No, but lately the sim has been suffering from many server issues, will cause stutters and freezes as local content takes over for the streamed stuff. Suspect that “may” be issue here. I cannot tell you how many times over the past week or so, ATC loses touch with servers and falls back to local voices. Get warning many times my internet connection is too slow, etc, or ending game as perscribed, and error on restart saying do I want to go into safe mode or normal mode as MSFS failed to end properly. Sunspots maybe, but for about last 3 weeks, Asobo/MS have been reporting issues with servers, so I expect your issue is related to that, I have Bravo and have experienced no issues period.

1 Like

It sounds like it could be Windows trying to save power by turning your USB devices off.
This feature can be disabled in Device Manager:

Having the exact same issue. I have to disengage auto pilot make all my changes then reengage. It was work fine. The all of a sudden started to freeze about minute into the flight. Any help would be great