Bravo Quadrant Recognised in the Sim but not Working?

I’m not sure that I fully understand your request but if you’re looking to have only one preset for every aircraft, it’s not possible. You cannot have a four engine setup work with a single engine aircraft because the Bravo unit has removable axis control . sometimes AXIS 1 is throttle, and sometimes it’s the spoilers. You have to start with the default preset and make your way creating 2-4 presets.
I personally use only 2 presets, one for GA (single and double engine) and one for the jets (A320, Citation, CJ4 , CRJ)

The answer is to use the youtube video that was shared in this post and to disregard the first few steps that involves clearing your axis.

Once you change one mapping, the simulator will automatically ask for you to create the new preset…Default cannot be modified.

1 Like

This is the BEST video on setting up the Bravo Quadrant. This is how I programmed it. Also, MSFS will recognize the Quadrant automatically. You will also need to download the setup app from Honeycomb which will add a folder in your community folder. This will make all the lights in your Quadrant work.
TBM 930 config for Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant in MSFS 2020. - YouTube

Ok let me ask you this, if I create 2 presets will the SIM know which preset I need for each aircraft.

So for example I create a 4 engine preset and a 2 engine preset and I jump into the SIM and choose the king air 350, will the SIM switch to my 2 engine profile automatically?

No, you have to change to the profile of whatever aircraft you want to fly. There is no auto detect for that.

1 Like

Ok got you thanks