Bravo throttle quadrant set up

It seems when i set up this tq it works for awhile and then quits altogether.I have set it according to youtube settings, includinding the 930 TBM.i have 2 questions.

1. how to have aircraft on runway started instead of going throught start procedure.
    2)how to chane liveries once on runway

thanks for all help
STEAMINGFAWN308

The throttle should not stop working, that doesn’t sound normal.

If you want the aircraft to start on the runway (this is not related to use of the Bravo throttle quadrant), select an airport or runway directly in the world map instead of selecting a gate or parking ramp. It will start with the engine running.

There is no way to change liveries once on the runway (unless perhaps there’s a developer mode way, in which case you should search for developer mode).

Liveries are presented as a different plane, for third party planes at least. You can swap between those in the developer mode plane selector.

Use of developer mode, for that flight, will mean no flight logging in your log book.

nice your work my control dont do anything!

i usually start on a airfield like Eglin afb, I notice this problem on most payware aircraft.

i also have stencil affect on the tmm930 and king air. There has to be a fix for this and sometimes the aircraft is running and then winds down and stops. It can be very frustrating to have these probs!!!1

Well, I have not had it with any aircraft ever, and I almost always start up on the runway with the engine running. So you might want to check what is actually going wrong first so you can find out how to fix it!

Are your throttle and mixture axes set correctly? Don’t forget that turning the mixture axis to 0 will make the engine cut off in most aircraft (including aircraft that don’t have a “real” mixture lever).

What is “stencil effect”?

It is an outline of the plane or cockpit.when i go to external view the aircraft show up as it should

Is there any fix to this problem???