Bravoairspace Europe ATR

These images taken from the upcoming bravoairspace atr europe pack

As one once said anyone got a jetwash? :eyes:

Wonder if they’ve added the small avionics bump to the nose of the Aurigny to reflect reality…

Regardless, two liveries I’ve been longing for! Hopefully a Binter, Olympic and Sky Express too.

1 Like

Can confirm mate yes they have

Can also confirm binter and olympic are in this pack

Is Loganair in the pack?

Yes mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Looks good :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hello @colesy19,

Thank you for your post! Your topic has been moved to Aircraft. The General Discussion category is meant for discussions that fall outside of our other sub-categories.

Thanks mate :+1:t2:

Wow, every single one I was hoping would be in the other, previous packs! The 4Simmers and FSoares ones actually look pretty decent but I did notice some of the liveries don’t quite match their real-world counterparts. I imagine Bravoairspace will have nailed it perfectly.

I hope BAS either add to this or release another Europe pack as I’d love to see Air Serbia, Canaryfly, Air Europa Express, Blue Islands (standard) and Sky Express.

Really impressed they recreated the ‘bump’ on the Aurigny’s nose, by the way! Presumably this will release next Thu?

2 Likes

I will forward your wish list to him now for you mate… yes we are hoping they release this coming Thursday :+1:t2:

1 Like