BravoAirspace Liveries deeply wanted

I know that Developer BravoAirspace uploaded multiple Packs (A320neo Hangar 4, A310) Last Year Oktober/November. Im not earning any Money from them, neither they are my Family. But its half a Year now and i own Hangar 1-3 from them and the Quality is over the top, without any discussion. There are so much lower Quality Liveries released in Marketplace since then, thats ridiculous.
Please put Quality over popular/bigger Names.

11 Likes

I want the bravo airspace liveries too

3 Likes

I agree :clap::clap:

3 Likes

Thank you guys for the support!

2 Likes

Hello @Mucke46 ,
Wishlist is for first-party requests for Asobo/Microsoft. I have moved your topic.

1 Like

Please please please, my A310 on xbox needs BravoAirspace liveries!

4 Likes

Agree 100%.

Top tier details on everything they’ve put out. Seems like the marketplace backlog has hit them the hardest. I don’t get it. Waiting 6 months for livery approval makes no sense.

2 Likes

Please release the backlogged BravoAirspace livery packs. I’m baffled how boats, cars and poorly designed (rushed to market) aircraft are prioritised over actual quality add ons.

3 Likes

I remember BravoAirspace posting in their Facebook page about the A310 before christmas. I thought they had give up.

3 Likes

I agree. Great qualitiy, we want more.

3 Likes

Yes please set them free! MS you’ve been holding them hostage long enough.

3 Likes

Fully agree! Let’s get some quality into the Marketplace👍

3 Likes

Totally agreed with this.

2 Likes

We wont give up thats a promise :muscle:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your support. #bravoairspace is still alive.

I would like to encourage the Microsoft team to review our past and future work. We do not have any empty packages on queue and we are just extremely focused on delivering the most realistic liveries on the internet.

We want to continue to do so. As we are also working on larger much complex products that require funding for MSFS.

We are fully passionate about aviation and it’s the passion that fuels the motivation to a better products.

I love my job.
-Francis

5 Likes

I love BravoAirspaces’ current liveries. They are so realistic. I’ve been waiting for their A310 liveries for months now.

Please Microsoft/Asobo, let us have the content we want on the Marketplace. For us Xbox fliers, it’s the only place we can get content.

3 Likes

Come on Microsoft. Release bravoairspace content to the market place. We have been waiting for a long time

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like