Bredock add-ons

I read a post recently, sorry I don’t remember who posted it but it basically advised uninstalling Bredock add-ons to improve stability. It may be a coincidence but I uninstalled all my Bredock products yesterday and I have done several flights since, without any crash to dashboard, no blacked out instrument panels etc. Loading time is still slow but I can live with that. I’m no Techy so I don’t understand about technical details. I am using the Xbox platform and I can only say that it seems to have worked for me. I could regret posting this if it all goes wrong again.

You have probably found the greatest reason to NOT purchase Bredock products. The truth is, their products are total junk.

11 Likes

As @DavidWS10 said.
Thou shall not buy any content from Bredok3d!

In my humble opinion what they do is fraud. Saying the are selling you a B737-Max. But in reality it is just a 747 in a 737-Max model!
It is still a question to me that they are allowed to sell on the market place.

Have a look here:
(9) MSFS B737-Max Scam? | Review - YouTube

That’s probably true but having bought these from ms market place, one would have thought they had been fully checked before selling them or am I just being naive.

Hello as advised

Nobody curates or tests any content posted in the Market Place. It is strictly Buyer Beware.

Products sold on the Marketplace are checked on a technical level: whether they launch / work at all, whether they respond to „basic input“ perhaps…

But there is no „minimum bar“ that any product needs to reach in terms of „realism“, „completeness“ or any other „study level“ criteria. You could probably sell a paperplane on the marketplace (for as long as it is advertised as such).

Aircraft sold on the Marketplace are checked for compliance with requirements and legal stuff.

THEY DON’T EVEN NEED TO FLY.

Want a good example? Go buy that newest MScenery aircraft and try to take off. It doesn’t fly. The altimeter isn’t functional. There is NO limit to how bad and non-functional aircraft can be. When BT Studio’s King Air C90 launched with the first version? It was stuck to pavement and didn’t move from its place. It also had a big red incompatibility message against a product it was BASED ON! So no, there are zero ACTUAL quality standards on the Marketplace.

3 Likes

Closed as Topic Author selected solution.

1 Like