Bredok3d B737 MAX Unflyable - Response from Bredok3d Support

My Email Message to Bredok3d Support:

The engines on the Bredok3d, B-737 MAX won’t start at the gate using the conventional electronic checklist. The only way the engines will start is by using the keyboard commands Ctrl + e. This method starts both engines at the same time. If the flight is started on the runway, both engines are running, but at some point during the flight both engines suddenly quit. These problems started with the MSFS Upgrade 5. I deleted the files for this aircraft and reinstalled them, but this did not solve the problems. I don’t know is this is a Microsoft problem or something you can correct, but this aircraft is unflyable. It is a shame, since I was really enjoying flying this product before the problems started.

Answer from Bredok3d:

Hello Sir, from our side it’s all right, same systems of the past . The problem come from new msfs core, but we will release new versions and also Microsoft will fix bugs… be patient for some days…
Bredok3d
Gianbattista Loria

Good luck…

2 Likes

Thse arent bugs from the sim. Many things have changed in the last update, and they will stay like that. If Bredok doesnt fix it, you’r screwed…:confused:

Gianbattista Loria?
Weird name for someone naming his “studio” bredok which implies it’s russian or slavic in general.
But yeah…good luck with that. In your place i’d just uninstall it and never touch it again or go near that “developer”.

3 Likes

Yep, the old blame game. The B737 was a great addition to my fleet and everything worked great until the upgrade. It makes you wonder if anybody really has a handle on things or if the program is so complex that all the bugs will never be fixed.

Like many of you, I have spent a considerable amount of money on third-party products to enhance the MSFS experience. No more! I won’t spend another nickel on additional products that Microsoft will render unusable with a future update. This is totally unacceptable!

2 Likes

Well although the update did introduce a lot of bugs but I find that most developers did fix that promptly. Some poor reputation developers who salvage a lot of other codes and merge together who didn’t have enough technical know how is another story… personally I would just blacklist that developer and not the game or third party at all

2 Likes

There are great 3rf party developers out there which are really dedicated to deliver a great plane. Bredok is obviously not one of those developers. They just want make quick money with merging existing MSFS code with a cheap external model. All the new msfs users make this business model quite successful.
If you are patient for developers like PMDG, you will get a REAL 737 and good service.

So don’t turn your back from this wonderful 3rd party sim community, but just blacklist the bad developers.

1 Like

I know it’s too late to say this but you should have read reviews and found out a bit about the company before buying.

2 Likes

I know, i meant that the name bredok is russian.

1 Like

Now you scared me even more!, is it like a flying Call Centre? Full of b.llsh.t :joy::wink:

1 Like

This is completly a BadRock. Completly unplayable. Can someone tell me what a hell are those silly wings? Installed for the 3rd time but will ininstall again. Maybe forever…

This plane is super bad in so many ways. But what’s wrong with the wings?

The wings are stupidly tilted as the plane moves and shows horizontally on the dashboard. Look at the pictures.

And bredok3d, ■■■■ manuals, just shoddy all round. I definitely won’t buy anymore of these lame add ons…

1 Like

Since purchasing, installed/tried it twice. While I want very much to use this package, in it’s present state I don’t enjoy it. I do like the basic package and do believe it has serious potential. But for me, that is predicated on fixing two issues:

1. the wing thing…it is totally distracting and, for me, makes the entire package not useable.

2. the HUD; the view through the HUD is blurred unless I put my mouse cursor over it and it comes into focus. This needs correction to make the HUD usable; a brightness control would also help.

New version is even worse

2 Likes

Ok this make my day, I kinda like it how it updates and make it worse

1 Like

Why can’t I fly this plane? When I take off, fine no problem. As soon as I’m up in the air I can’t change throttle it’s just stuck at 100%.

Unless I turn on ai pilot in which case the controls free up. Turning it off and again I can’t control the aircraft.

And with that the ai has just driven it into the ground. Ffs

I bought his Eurofighter and had to fight with Sim Market to get my money back, it was that bad. I ended up having to dispute the charge with my bank. I would stay far away from anything Bredok puts out. Most of it is converted FSX stuff that they have no rights to.

1 Like