Bredok3d Boeing 737 Max all displays blank

Bredok3d Boeing 737 Max has all the displays blank. I removed all mods 747 and 787 mods so its not conflicting with them. I assume this is a sim update issue. Has anyone else experienced this. Just want to be sure i need to wait for an update from Bredok3d or if its just me and I need to figure out what the issue is with my system.

1 Like

Did you get yours from Marketplace or SimMarket? There is an update on SimMarket that hasn’t made its way to Marketplace.

K, good to know so I will just be patient. Glad its not my specific system.

I am having the same issue except that its not fully blank just looks like when the 787 mod initialize and then it works after couple minutes however the 737 max just won’t load fully

1 Like

Update to 1.6.5 is now live in the store.

Any updates on fixing this issue? I am running the very latest version from Simmarket and I still have no panels.

Check panel light adjustments, behind the yoke to the right? (just a thought)

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. Tried that still not working though :frowning:

Just found this on the bredok site:

• I DON’T SEE THE PANELS

SOLUTION: You probably have a conflict-causing addon, such as A32NX, SALTY, or other addons that modify aircraft by default. In this case you have to temporarily delete these addons from the (COMMUNITY) folder and then start the simulator

Hi, Can someone advice me please. Ive bought the 737 Max and i have no issues apart from Autopilot but my friend who bought the same addon cannot get any screens working.
Any advice would be appricated. This is for Xbox!

Thanks in advance

I found that if u start a flight in the air instead of at an airport it shows the display (I’m on Xbox)

how do I do that
the problem still cannot be fixed

I have flown this off and on for a year or so, on Xbox, we dont have any decent Boeing options on Xbox and this is not one of them either. Its been so buggy on and off and is a real pos imo, not trying to be negative but this dev is horrible, stay away. My opinion of course… ymmv

me too how do I could fix this issue???/

This is happening to me also . Help

Same. All the screens are black.

Solve this issue buy the pmdg 737