Bremerhaven

Hello together,
as a german user of the msfs living in Bremerhaven, I missed the detailed scenery of my hometown so much. Will be the possibillity in future getting the real city which has the second biggest harbour in germany?

Meanwhile the EDWB is closed since 2016. All trafic starts from ETMN (Sea-Airport Cuxhaven/Nordholz) which is missing completely in the scenery.

Thank you very much for a quick answer.

Best regards
Jens Scherdin

moin

MS did add some photo real cities in the recent Japan update, so there’s hope that other urban areas will get this in the future, but I can’t see Bremerhaven being higher on the list than major world cities that are still autógen: Mexico City, Cape Town, London, Moscow, Cairo,… Germany is pretty good compared to most countries though, check out Hamburg and Dresden.

There will be an world update for europe some day but I think many airports will stay “simple” until some 3rd party developers will work on it.
Your are lucky Bremerhaven is “existing” - try to fly to EDDS/Stuttgart. It is actually not existing as many other airports in the world.

There are also many good explanations about doing a scenery by yourself :slight_smile:

Have fun with MSFS, there are so many places to see and wonder…