Britten Norman Trislander (Study Level) AVAILABLE NOW

Awesome! Glad it’s not just me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely not just you :slightly_smiling_face:

Saab is pressurised…But badly needed and would be a huge winner!

Just wondering, @NightMercury358 if there’s a reason one of the doors doesn’t reflect lightning very well?

no reason I can imagine TBH … its same material, texture and PBR maps :weary:
needs a little investimaficating

1 Like

No worries! It’s an odd one! To be fair, I don’t plan to fly in lightning often, so not the end of the world if there’s not an obvious fix :smiley:

Is anyone else getting this message in su11 beta with the trislander?

Never heard or seen such a warning ?
does it give you a clue what “additional content” you are missing ?

or it the usual “Keyboard error, press any key to continue” kinda thing
:wink:

That’s all it says and gives no more clues. It doesn’t happen with the islander. Nor did I notice anything immediately wrong on a 2 minute tri flight.

I just flew both islanders (1 from marketplace and 1 in community folder) su11 beta. No issues no warnings or pop ups

So the problem is just on xbox then not pc.

You might try deleting and reinstalling the islander.

1 Like

Is it me or does this bird and the study level Islander move around on the ground WAY too much when idle. I mean it’s literally sliding around on the ground at idle?

Has it been updated since su10 to add in the static friction stuff? Not bought/flew this yet but I’m finding this with various aircraft the runways are like ice rinks since SU10.

Haven’t seen anything like this, it’s stable (except for some vibrations when the engines are running) while the parking brake is on, and rolls slowly forward when the brakes are off. Given the fairly strong engines on this light airplane, that seems very plausible to me.

1 Like

these two differing reports lead me to suggest perhaps some setting being the likely cause

Just loaded up the Trislander to check if my memories are correct.

SU 11 Beta, at a gate on TFFR (close to sea altitude), clear weather preset, all three engines running, fuel mixture levers fully pushedin, prop condition levers full forward, throttle levers at zero. The plane’s body wobbles a bit side-to-side once the engines are started, but the wheels stay firmly in place. So please ignore my earlier report of forward pull at idle thrust, must have confused that with another plane.

2 Likes

If anyone is interested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Link is broken but image link is working. You have my interest! :slight_smile:

You have my interest too. Looking forward to hearing a bit more when you’re ready :slightly_smiling_face: