Britten Norman Trislander (Study Level) AVAILABLE NOW

Shouldn’t this go into the new thread?

Yes, makes sense.

Only the image is working, but is that a Do. 228?

its was only an image posted … and No :slight_smile:

Yes, I can see from what I assume are dual vertical stabilisers it is not. Intriguing…

PZL M. 28 Skytruck?

There’s a hint in the file name.

1 Like

Doh. I didn’t notice. Yeah, the nose didn’t look right for that guess either. Looking forward to this one.

could give you a bigger clue if you need it :slight_smile:

6 Likes

“They’re boxy, but they’re good.”

1 Like

ITS “The box the Saab came in” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Trislander’s cousin. Check the bottom post. I’ve been going bonkers trying to keep my trap shut about this one.

:wink:

1 Like

Is this a completed aircraft or will there be more updates?

No Updates planned …
What more is there to add ??

2 Likes

Why do I think you are going to regret saying that. :wink:

3 Likes

different panel colors

All the Trislander panel colours are covered

3 Likes

Hi there with the AA_Update This plane will no longer follow the route in GPS, you only get roll mode now/

Do you have the (free) WT GNS530 installed? Deinstall it and everything should be working as normal!

HI thanks for the reply, No free mod only the official stuff from within the sim, no other WT Mods. I do have the PMS 750 installed and it is the latest version patched to work with the AA-Update stuff. Anything else I could try?

I’m not sure what you mean by “official Stuff”? The WTGNS530 is installed from the marketplace as if it were an “official stuffs” thing. But it is a beta product and not quite finished. Granted, the PMS750 patch is supposed to fix at least some issues caused by the WTGNS530. But, the WTGNS530 is known to cause other issues as well with aircraft internal systems, especially the AP.