Britten Norman Trislander (Study Level) AVAILABLE NOW

Ok, then a passenger in the co-pilot seat, and I promise not to let them fly! :wink:

Hope it sounds and flies as good as it looks!

Oh it does 

Sounds are awesome and hows this for a Tester comment from a RW Pilot 

"“I would go as far as saying that your flight model has given me an appreciation for the real aircraft that I simply never had in my youth”
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have only got around one hour left on the sim today, so if you could be a good chap and release it in the next fifteen minutes or so

4 Likes

er yeah hang on 
seriously though we are close 
 But Im so sorry, even If we released today it will take the Marketplace up to 6 weeks to catch up and get it into the sim :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s not a Marketplace-only release, is it?

No No Not at all 
 just being realistic though for those who use MP

5 Likes

I promise I am not trying to “pin you down” to a date - Whaddaya think, we could have the 3 spinny things in our grubby little hands in 4-6 weeks? (Non Marketplace.)

I am so excited for this “oddball” plane. I absolutely LOVE stuff like this!

A rough release date or even month tends to ramp up excitement, even for a plane that has already created a lot of excitement. Just saying
 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This plane is so awful looking. :joy: I LOVE it! Can’t wait to fly it!

4 Likes

Hi G
This is interesting and given that you have previously said you’ll ‘tweak’ the Islander, does this mean that (a) the sounds are better than the BN2 and (b) if so, you’ll make the islander sound even better???

But you will anyway ? :slight_smile:

We are HOPEFULL For a March release 
 cant tie it down any closer yet

5 Likes

Fascinating aircraft, I remember seeing the test flights as I live near the factory.
Can I ask, will the VR zoom/focus be operational in the cockpit. Also are there plans to bring VR zoom/focus to the Islander and the Bulldog.
Thanks.

I think the actual talk was about a study level Islander, which might well be a brand new one. Which would be perfectly fine by me

7 Likes

working on VR Zoom/Focus now
are you a PC or XBOX User ?

PM Me please

hahaha! No, I promise I won’t do it! :slight_smile: I’ve worked in and around software development (and I work in IT / support) so I tooooootally understand that dates are very fluid.

March would be awesome. I have my fingers crossed that all the pieces fall into place for both you folks, and US! :wink:

Any chance we could push you to another oddball manufacturer from Northern Ireland?

I’m not suggesting that because it’s my favorite plane and was flown by an airline I worked for
oh wait, I am. :wink: Look how cool that little box is! Or a 737-200 :wink:

4 Likes

Ah yes, the Short 330! I would jump on a Short 330 or 360 the minute it came out! :grinning: :+1:

And if someone develops one, they might as well produce the other while they’re at it!

The biggest gap in MSFS 2020 are the regional turboprops.

3 Likes

Especially ones from the 60s/70s that weren’t loved too much!

1 Like

Or ones that were, like the Viscount cough cough. There’s a lady down the road here who used to fly one of the S3xx for Jersey European, I’ll have to ask her for some tales next time I bump into her.

Was going to say well that went OT, but Viscounts were used on hops to the Channel Islands too.

3 Likes

Another Jersey favourite was the HP Herald, which is another fun thought.

On a different Trislander note, I found a picture of Joey last night, replete with smiley face and a GTN750 up front.

2 Likes