Broken Runnway ESSA (26)

Hello everyone.

Unfortunately there often is not a detailed custom direct response of a bugs progress. One of the main reasons is that it would be quite time consuming which could be spent on development instead. Especially if fixing of a bug may not have been started or it is more difficult to fix than it seems, it is hard to give any helpful response that would satisfy the community. Thats why it was decided to rather use the tags like in this bug report, indicating e.g. that feedback/the bug has been logged and will be handled when possible. The vote count helps to determine the bugs priority, but there are several other criteria that should reduce the issue of only high voted bugs being handled first. E.g. CTD bugs are more important than scenery issues.
Zendesk relatively quickly closing tickets is not necessarily a bad sign:

Click to expand Zendesk FAQ:

Can you explain the Bug Reports (Ticket) statuses to me?

Below you will find a short description of each status.

• New: The bug report is in the queue and hasn’t been handled yet.
  • Open: You updated the bug report.
  • Awaiting your reply: Our team contacted you to request more information and is waiting for your reply.
  • Solved/Closed: The bug report has been handled and escalated to our internal bug tracker—Our QA team will then review the information and try to reproduce the issue thanks to the information you provided.

I reported bugs and you closed the ticket but the bug isn’t solved in the sim, why?

Because bugs and issues are tracked in our internal tracker, the status of your Zendesk bug report (ticket) does not necessarily reflect the status of the bug in-game. To know if a bug has been fixed, please refer to the Release notes.

How are bugs prioritized?

Typically, game-breaking bugs will receive the highest priority, while middle-of-the-road and cosmetic bugs are prioritized based on reproduction & number of times reported. Even if you find a bug that has already been reported, feel free to send in a report to help us prioritize correctly.

How can I submit a bug report?

Before submitting a new bug, visit the Known Issues list. If your issue is not listed in the Known Issues list head to the Bugs & Issues forum. There you can search if a bug or issue has already been reported.

• If the issue has been reported already, simply add your vote.
    • If the issue hasn’t been reported yet create your own topic by following this template to know how many pilots are experiencing the same issue.
    • Fill out the bug report form with as much information as possible.

When will you fix the bug I reported?

Unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA as to when a specific bug will be fixed in-game. The Community team produces a weekly snapshot and a community triage update. Do not miss our Weekly Development Updates.

I know it is frustrating having bugs, especially for a longer time, but I am sure the MSFS Team is doing their best.

Note: This is not an official statement and although I choose to give a reply, please note that this topic is meant to discuss the bug only and not the procedure of handling bugs in general.

Thank you for your understanding.