Bug depuis nouvelle mise a jour 1.25.7

Mod Edit using Bing Translate: since the last update, impossible to schedule a flight whatsoever! I redid a complete installation of FS2020 nothing does, I have only the basic file, nothing in my community folder, I activated and disabled the SIM card still nothing once a flight programmed, the application loads to the end and remains frozen nothing happens while before the update no problem of this type had happened to me that must I do I installed this game 3 times already!! thank you for the help provided (if something is a message like (memory error read or written) I checked my memory no failure in sight so I am in nothingness!! accepts all possible help thank you

.depuis la derniere mise a jour,impossible de programmer un vol quel qu’il soit ! j’ai refais une installation complète de FS2020 rien n’y fait ,je n’ai que les fichier de base ,rien dans mon dossier community , j’ai activer et désactivé la carte SIM toujours rien une fois un vol programmé ,l’application se charge jusqu’au bout et reste figé rien ne se passe alors que avant la mise à jour aucun problème de ce type ne m’était arrivée que dois je faire j’ai installé ce jeu 3 fois déjà!! merci pour l’aide apporté ( si une chose s"afiche un message du genre ( mémoire error read or written ) j’ai controlé ma mémoire pas de défaillance en vue donc je suis dans le néant!! accepte toute l’aide possible merci

Hello @EchelleMetal27

According to the Code of Conduct, we kindly ask that you use English when posting on the forums. The two exceptions are the Find a Friend and Clubs & Groups categories, where you can use any language to help you find users to connect with.

If you cannot read English, the forums provide a handy feature that translates posts into your native language, you can use this feature by clicking the translate button under a post. translate icon

If you need help converting a post from your language to English, try using Bing Translator, the same service used by the forums.

Also please use the Template that came with this report to better help others to recreate your problem. Thanks.