Bug in AP/G1000?

Hello

Im (still) flying the Cessna 172 w/G1000.

After the last patch, I can’t program flightplan anymore. The route that I setup before flight doesn’t show up either. Also, when I turn on AP with FLC activatet, the plane pitch up 100% until it stalls.

I didn’t had this problem before. Anyone else?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m getting the same thing. I always enter a flight plan in the world map screen, but it no longer shows up in the G1000. Also, the course line no longer shows up either. You can see in the screen below that it shows up in the VFR map, but not in the G1000.

Seeing the same issue…

Also the map is blacked out when opening the flightplan page on the MFD

Have you also tested the FLC?

I haven’t. Btw also flight plan for G3000 is broken. And I assume for all other avionics that share the same base code. Very dissapointing. If you search the forums this issue has been raised several times. Also the FLC one.

They should get a hotfix out, also for the sensitivity options that are suddenly gone, but I get the idea that they want to stick to their update schedule. Hopefully I’m wrong and they fix this in a hotfix.

It looks like the patch this week killed the ability to program flight plans within the gps units. I have not found a work around so the simulator is basically un-usable for any IFR type simulation.

Same here. FMC doesn’t recognize airports(says not in database). Flight plan only shows on pop out map.

I have seen in recent Youtube-videos that people actually HAVE the FP on their G1000 map. How have they done that? Is is a mod somewhere?

I’m using the G1000 mod and had no issues since at least the last two patches.
Which route are you flying? And do you have Premium Deluxe version? Might be that you run into an issue like the KSFO which seems to break flightplans in glass cockpits and CDUs.

Here’s the mod that you should try anyhow:

Thanks for quick answer!
I tried that, but still no luck :frowning:
I have the PD-version, and fly in south Norway, and sometimes to Denmark and Sweden.

Can you try a simple flight plan without waypoints in the world map (departure in ESSB, arrival in ESOH, since I did that yesterday without issues) and see if you still have no map/FPN?

Also make sure to remove all other mods in case they interfere.

The premium deluxe has issues with some airports, seemingly with some of the “handcrafted” if your departure or arrival is one of them. But on smaller airports this shouldn’t cause issues.

Set up a simple FP from ESSB to ESOH but no luck :frowning:

Just a quick update. As a last desperate attempt, I deleted ALL in Community-folder except that G1000-mod, and the - it worked! I have no idea which mod that broke the sim, but will continue to research.

That’s what I told you to try two days ago already.

Yes you did. But I had only scenerymods and -fixes there so I didn’t think that would have an negative impact on this.