Shimmering/AA downgrade since SU5 (in-game, not menus/overlays)

This is unbelievable and outrageous!!
After waiting for weeks after the release of SU5 without proper communication, repeated delays of development updates and countless posts in the forums incl. screenshots and videos, we now receive an update snapshot stating that the most severe problem in the sim since the last update is „unable to reproduce“ and therefore just being ignored? I invite you to come over to my house and I will gladly „reproduce“ the issue for you!
Instead, the solution that you are now going with is „ignore and move on“ ?! This is completely insulting to everyone who is facing this issue and basically tells us that you believe the fourth biggest issue in VR for the community just doesn’t exist.
I built a 2,500€ PC and bought a 600€ VR Headset just to play Microsoft Flight Simulator, and you „break“ it with SU5 and them just tell us that the major issues you create don’t exist?!
And what doesn’t exist doesn’t need to be fixed right? Well it does exist and a hell of a lot of people don’t fly anymore because of it.

I have been eagerly awaiting the updated feedback snapshot for 3 weeks now, and today I search the latest blog post only for an update to this single issue and what do I find… „unable to reproduce“…. Release „N/A“.

Fix the sim!

10 Likes