[BUG LOGGED] Airport History not updating on world map

Oh, isn’t this another “bug logged” but it isn’t fixed like the one with the mouse going to the top left corner if you move in the cockpit? :smiley:

(Still with the bug btw)

Before SU5 it would update and store the most recent airport landed at. Made it easy to resume a journey.

I have this issue as well of the history not updating. That alone would be a slight annoyance, but what I have found is those three airports that are stuck in the history also cause my sim to freeze when loading a flight into them. If I load a flight into another airport right next to them, the flight loads just fine.

I found the title of this topic starts with “[BUG LOGGED]”. But the topic does not tagged with
image. Please tell me what is happening. This is very annoying bug.

3 Likes

Luckily the airport history stopped working when my home airport was included in the list. Small consolation :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I have the same issue, since SU5 the history never changes from the 3 airports, shown before that update.
Too since SU5 I cant fly more than about 10 minutes and then I experience a CTD. U ntil now both is not fixed.

Same issue. Stopped working with SU5. Didn’t resume after complete re-install.

Actually I didn’t take much notice of it, since a history of only 3 but lots of pointless propositions I never considered a useful feature anyway.

My 3 most recent departure airports are stuck on the last 3 airports I used pre the infamous Sim Update 5. There’s definitely a bug here. Albeit minor in comparison with some of the other issues. Would be nice to have it fixed though.

Same here. History stuck on 3 airports

Same issue here :frowning:

A little off topic but may be related. I also lost my tail #. I have to manually add for every flight or it reverts back to default. I wonder if Windows security added some kind of write protection that wont the the sim save our changes. That might explain why its not happening to everyone based on their security settings. May also be why Asobo isnt addressing these issues. I dont even know where to look in Windows settings for this. Just a thought of a common denominator for some issues.

That’s actually quite plausible. There’s also an issue where people’s graphical settings aren’t being saved. Again, could possibly be related.

Nope! A correctly end flight has no affect on the history. It appears to be broken and not a high enough priority to correct at this time.

I have posted a Bug Report with Zen Desk as well as suggesting a few things more versatile.

1. user control over the entire contents.
  2. ability to save city pairs with flight plan for frequent flyers.
  3. edit the ASOBO default list that seems to be populated by the program.

Same here, 3 last airports stuck in history.

Wasn’t it recently announced that Working Throttle is going to be redoing the entire flight planning engine? So I’m guessing this bug won’t be fixed but instead the entire interface will change…

The airport history is wrong and useless. It never shows any airports I have flown TO.

Please make it show… ya know, airport history from my logbook and not a whole list of random airports.

I am sure this has been reported but I couldnt find it, but still please don’t ask people to vote on a bug you should want to fix.

In danger of moderation here but here are some wishlist items for when someone gets round to fixing this bug.

• Can it show my top 10 airports?
  • Can Recommended be alphabetical rather than randomised so its possible to navigate better?
  • Can Recommended be changed to Community Airports (and Asobo as next section?) AND yes alphabetical?

They are going to fix this in the next sim update - “-Fixed previously loaded airports aren’t displayed in the history of the airports list”.

I’m sure you’ve seen the 4 items of the UI Chapter of the intermediate Release Notes for SU6 ?

Source: Sim Update 6 Flight Now Live - #2 by Jummivana

3 Likes

Thanks, I couldn’t find the bug, is there a list somewhere of all the bugs they are going to fix or do you have inside info?

No I hadn’t, helpful thanks, I bet that randomised Recommended list will remain, I still cant work out what it is, do you know?

Looks like more of a focus on bugs now which is great to here.