Cannot hear ATC instructions and other aircraft suddenly while AI copilot still responds

Here we go again.

Tested this morning with another flight from EGPH(EDI)-EGLC(LCY) with both Online and Offline Traffic disabled. [On that note it is weird to be the only plane in the sky] and there were no issues whatsoever during the entire flight.

I’m preparing my second flight of the day from EGLC(LCY)-EGHQ(NQY) as we speak where I’m going to enable Live Traffic and see what difference that makes. And will report back on the issue afterwards.

Uneventful LCY-NQY journey

Instead of enabling Live Traffic I have decided that I’m going to do AI Offline as on this route Live Traffic would have been quite sparse once leaving London. So cranked everything to 100% and even after multiple reroutes from London Center to Manchester Center, to the approach at Newquay the voice did not cut out at all.

Only other troubleshooting that has been done on my part was to limit any of the background apps that may be using too much network traffic so that MSFS doesn’t have any issues with bandwidth, and have restarted the router beforehand.

So all in all I haven’t actually got down to the root cause yet, since it was an uneventful journey today, with that being said though I do have a feeling that if I were to go ahead and load up a longer flight I’d just eat my own words right there and then.